China will be the world’s largest automotive market in the future. With the International Trade Conference Automotive Electronics, Süddeutsche Verlag Veranstaltungen (SVV GmbH) is offering an ideal platform to find out about the latest top topics at first hand and to communicate directly with experts from all over the world on 10 and 11 March 2015 in Shanghai.
A lot of current megatrends in automotive electrics/electronics have the potential to completely change the car as we know it forever.
Innovations are necessary to stay in competition. OEMs and suppliers must increasingly rely on partnerships, and new players like Google, Apple, etc. are making for ever faster product cycles. It is important to set automotive industry standards that enable a coordinated approach. Communication is a priority and will be crucial for the success of many companies.
• Autonomous driving
• Functional safety
• Connected driving and telematics
• Cars & E/E architectures
• Driver assistance
List of speakers / (to be updated)
• How “Always On” and the Connected Car Change the Vehicle
Jürgen Heim, Body & Security, Division Interior China, Continental Automotive Holding Co. Ltd.
• Lighting Technology Status
Dr. Wolfgang Huhn, Head of Light/Visibility Development, AUDI AG and
Qiong Chen, Senior Lighting Engineer, AUDI China Enterprise Management Co. Ltd.
• Automated Driving: How to get there
Mirko Franke, Director Chassis Systems Control, Robert Bosch GmbH
• Piloted Driving Development – Evolution or Revolution?
Roland Pfänder, Head of Software Development, Audi Electronics Venture GmbH
• Hybridization Solutions from Micro- to Full-Hybrid for Fuel Saving
Michel Muller, R&D Director for Electrical Systems, China Regional Operation, Shanghai Valeo Automotive Electrical Systems. Co. Ltd.
• Trends in Validation of Embedded Software
Friedhelm Pickhard, Chairman of the ETAS Board of Management, ETAS GmbH
• Automotive Cyber Security
Dr. Thomas Wollinger, Managing Director, ESCRYPT – Embedded Security GmbH
• Infotainment and Driver Assistance Systems in a New Midsize Coupe
Dr. Carsten Rusteberg, Head of Electric/Electronic, Shanghai Volkswagen Automotive Co. Ltd.
• Connected Safety
Tong Zhao, Vice President & General Manager Infotainment, China, HARMAN International Industries
• Integration of AUTOSAR Software Components: An OEM Challenge for Future Car Platforms
Danny Perng, Vice President & PacRim Managing Director, Mentor Graphics
• Challenges for Automotive Headlight LED Controller Design
Dr. Jun Zhao, Director R&D Center, Keboda Technology Corp.
• Intuitive, Relevant and Safe Connected Car
Arnd Weil, Vice President and General Manager, Nuance Communications, Inc.
• Modern Validation of Vehicle multi ECU Networks Outlook and Trends
Gernot Müller-Szicsay, Manager China Operations, dSPACE GmbH
• Development of Open Software Platform based on AUTOSAR Specifications
Dr. Hiroyuki Takashima, Associate Professor, Nagoya University
• TeleServices in After Sales
Dr. Maximilian Fuchs, General Manager Diagnosis, Programming & TeleServices in After Sales, BMW AG
• HMI of the Future
Daniel Martinez, General Manager R&D Center, Executive Vice President, KOSTAL Asia
• A Perspective on Global Hamonisation
Peter Bailey, EU Programmes Manager, Projekt Management Department, SAIC Motor and Electrical Architecture
• Affective Quality on Automotive HMI Applications
Dr. Junho Gohng, Chief Technology Officer, Daesung Electric Co., LTD
• Improved Traction Functionality for Electric Hybrid Vehicle
Norbert Trenkwalder, SW Development Electro-/Hybrid Vehicles, Magna Steyr Engineering AG & Co. KG
• Innovative Solution in Battery Management Architecture
Peter G. Diehl, Director GE (Electronics), Hella Shanghai Electronics Co. Ltd.
Further information will be provided on this website soon. We would also be happy to send you the programme by e-mail as soon as it is ready. If you are interested, please contact project management:
We would be delighted to greet you and your colleagues in Shanghai.
Prof. Dr. Dieter Nazareth
Faculty of Computer Science, University of Applied Sciences Landshut/Germany
Head of Automotive Business Unit
SVV GmbH, Landsberg/Germany